Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im having a hard time finding anyone in my area that carries or will even order me a holster for my 629. is there any good websites to look at? im looking for a shoulder holster or anything that will be comfortable for sitting in the woods deer hunting. i searched a little bit and didnt find much.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Uncle mikes makes nylon holsters in black and camo and pretty cheap.Both shoulder and hip style holsters.I bought a barely used Bianchi shoulder holster for 30 bucks off e-bay noit long ago to fit my 6.5 29-2.Hunter makes holsters to fit it and safari land and some of the guys in here know some makers that build beautiful custom tooled holsters.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just ordered a "Guides Choice" holster for my 5" 629 that is being shipped as we speak. You can see it @ davidjohnstonleather.com. It looks very comfortable. I understand he is backordered on most however he did have my lefthand 5" in stock !

Rikc

·
Registered
238 Posts
I like the Galco Phoenix dual-position holster for my 5" Classics.
Not sure if they make one for 6.5" though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks to this thread i just got a nice Bianchi 5BHL Thumbsnap - Plain Tan, Right Hand 10323 at a good price.

;16234 said:
im having a hard time finding anyone in my area that carries or will even order me a holster for my 629. is there any good websites to look at? im looking for a shoulder holster or anything that will be comfortable for sitting in the woods deer hunting. i searched a little bit and didnt find much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts