Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to buy a fixed sight 60-9. $500. It needs a good cleaning but its in good shape otherwise. Worth it? I don't see many listed for sale out there.

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
IMNVHO there aren't any bad versions of the Model 60 (not gonna admit how many I might have). 60-9 is where they went to .357 magnum & got even better. I'd be all over that one.

·
Registered
22,070 Posts
BUY IT! Take it home, clean it up and shoot it. Pics and range report please.:cool:

Reactions: Ratzo and Injunbro

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I carry a Model 60, great guns. Model 60 guns normally have very good crisp triggers but for some reason some people try to improve them and mess up what would have been a great gun. I would check to make sure it doesn’t have any trigger push off. If it checks out OK, like Injunbro said I would get it. Unlike Injunbro, I will admit to having more than half-a-dozen Model 60s. You could say I have a weakness for them. :D

Reactions: Ratzo and Injunbro

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe Ill throw a $450 offer at him and see what happens. Thanks for the enabling!

·
Registered
22,070 Posts
Well, the buyer accepted my $450 offer so I brought her home. I can see this little girl spending a lot of time with me.

View attachment 453261
Sweet! Congrats on providing a home for that little beauty and at a decent price at that. Range report soon?:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts