Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Text Font Parallel

Pardon the size--I only recently learned how to (sometimes) do Copy and Paste on gun websites. No idea how to create a simple thumbnail.
Found this chart by accident while searching for random 3rd Gen. images with a very typical Google search.
It's the first mention I spotted for any basic list of a given generation-never mind All three Generations.

Maybe Mods here could create this as a sticky? My only objective was to have a quick reference: possibly immed. avail. with a printed copy in the car for a random gun store discovery (a single stack might be nice) or Armslist.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Maybe it's because I use an Android app to access forums, but I can't view your photos.

I watch several different forums, and this one seems to be the only one I routinely have problems viewing pics. Maybe it's my smartphone app (Tap-a-Talk), or maybe my own account is restricted on this forum, or maybe this forum has different restrictions on file size? Don't know...

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was done on our desktop computer.
On my iPhone, I can't even figure out how to spot comments to articles on news channels or YouTube videos. Far too subtle, rather frustrating.

S&W didn't seem to create a category of these for single-stack 9mm (easier carry), alloy frame, Compact DA/SA, and 3rd Gen.
. Maybe I misread it.
The pair of 6946 I described, at Robertson Trading Post in Henderson (west) TN look very cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.