Hey Mustang,

That sure is a swell looking K-38!

Good for you!

Later, Mark

Reactions: Mustang and jeepnut

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
Just WOW! That’s a very nice piece. My K38 is pure shooter, but she’s good at that! I don’t imagine you put that one through her paces , huh? Those mag as are perfect from what I can see. And now for a K32. Hank

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Very nice! The price of the .32s makes it tough to complete the set. Like you I had the .22 and the .38 but finally gave up on the .32. Of course if I look at all the guns I've purchased in the last 5 years I could have bought the .32 and been money ahead. Oh well, I like what I have.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Very nice, they aren’t rare but one in that condition comes around about as often as a honest politician. Like others I’ve been looking for a K32 for ages.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Just WOW! That’s a very nice piece. My K38 is pure shooter, but she’s good at that! I don’t imagine you put that one through her paces , huh? Those mag as are perfect from what I can see. And now for a K32. Hank
Very nice! The price of the .32s makes it tough to complete the set. Like you I had the .22 and the .38 but finally gave up on the .32. Of course if I look at all the guns I've purchased in the last 5 years I could have bought the .32 and been money ahead. Oh well, I like what I have.
Outstanding!!! Thanks for showing.
Very nice, they aren’t rare but one in that condition comes around about as often as a honest politician. Like others I’ve been looking for a K32 for ages.

Thanks, Guys! I felt lucky to find this one with the box and in the condition it is in.

When someone suggested getting a K-32, I though "yeah"...then I started seeing what they cost when they actually appear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts