Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
Congrats, what a pair. One for each hand.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Premium Member
2,832 Posts
That's really cool, I really like the 5" bbl N-Frames, but those are impossible to find in CA.

Reactions: jeepnut and Curt360

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I've only one, it's a Pre-27 but it's a 5" too.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Hey Mustang,

Wow! FANTASTIC!!

Later, Mark

Reactions: jeepnut and Curt360

·
Registered
22,248 Posts
Beautiful pair! Having one would be great but two is just plain awesome. Congrats and thanks for sharing the pics.(y)

·
Premium Member
Model 27 and Model 19 (early builds)
3,583 Posts
I had a similar one several years ago that I sold on another forum. It was a Model 19-3 Secret Service with a pinned barrel (1981) and could only be bought by an active or retired Agent.

I bought it from the widow of the Agent with similar box but engraved differently. I should have kept it.

Can you post up more pictures? It looks great but would be interested in seeing more details.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
214 Posts
I've only one, it's a Pre-27 but it's a 5" too.
I’m a blued gun guy but that is the prettiest nickel gun I have ever seen. Man it’s a beauty. Loving those 5” guns, I was trying to explain to my fiancée the other day that just cuz I have a gun in X barrel length doesn’t mean I don’t need one in Y barrel length. I’m not sure she gets it lol.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
I’m a blued gun guy but that is the prettiest nickel gun I have ever seen. Man it’s a beauty. Loving those 5” guns, I was trying to explain to my fiancée the other day that just cuz I have a gun in X barrel length doesn’t mean I don’t need one in Y barrel length. I’m not sure she gets it lol.
Hey D,

She would not purchase one shoe? Would she? LOL

If one is good, isn't MORE even BETTER? ROTFLMAO! (ya'll gonna be a needin' a bigger blame safe) LOL

Later, Mark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts