Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked it up at a local gun show. It’s a top break with hammer. Serial number 140419. Not sure how to add pics yet but will post when I figure it out. Any info would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
21,028 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass! Single or double action?

Posting pics is easy here. Put the pix on your computer in a folder where you can find them. Keep File Explorer open in that folder then click on the picture (IMG) icon below the text box and in File Explorer drag and drop the picture(s) into the dialog box.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass! Single or double action?

Posting pics is easy here. Put the pix on your computer in a folder where you can find them. Keep File Explorer open in that folder then click on the picture (IMG) icon below the text box and in File Explorer drag and drop the picture(s) into the dialog box.

·
Premium Member
21,028 Posts
If you have a smartphone, install the Tapatalk app. It's free.

Guy

·
Premium Member
21,028 Posts
Well, lacking pictures, it sounds like your gun is a .38 Double Action, 3rd Model from around 1886.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just recently acquired a few guns i was hoping to get some info on could i post some pics and get some feed back here

·
Premium Member
21,028 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass, Orb! Of course, but start your own thread(s) in the appropriate forums. Folks here are salivating to see what you have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts