Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can can this holster? Done some research, and it looks just like an Akers D.A. 144 or a custom from Brigade Gun Leather (who are backordered until the apocolypse)...

Akers does not make the paddle for the 4506, they might have in the past, but do not anymore.... perhaps for another model that the 4506 will fit in?

any ideas? It seems to be harder and harder to find a leather paddle with thumbreak holster for the 4506-1... thanks!!!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
That definitely looks like an Aker. Apparently you contacted them to make sure they can't make one for the 4506?

I've owned Ross holsters that were molded for a Beretta 92 and had a 4506 that fit real nice. I generally don't like "one size fits most" when it comes to holsters though.

There are a number of custom makers, but they generally have pretty long turn around times. Are you looking for a paddle holster simply for ease of taking off and putting on?

I'm becoming a fan of the makers that are using snap loops to secure the holster to the belt. You might want to go that route if all else fails.

·
Registered
59 Posts
FYI-I have an El Paso Leather Co. IWB for a Beretta 92 that fits my 4506 and 645 like a glove. That is if you want to go that route. BTW, The Shield is one of my all-time favorite TV shows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts