Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow S&W M&P owners! :)

So I'm looking into an Alien Gear Shape Shift IWB package and would like to have a holster shell for my "older" .45 ACP M&P, SKU 109106 w/4.5" barrel length. They're listing up to .40 Caliber I believe but I soooo want to safely and securely holster my "old" .45 ACP M&P utilizing their newer Shape Shift platforms.

Here's a link to their page for M&P's: AG .45 M&P Holsters

There is another selector page which I cannot link to but here's a screen grab of everything for the M&P's in Shape Shift

Can anyone where with direct experience advise me which of the AG holsters in the Shape Shift offering would work for my desired purchase?

Thanks so much---love this forum BTW!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well didn't get any replies here which is odd but then maybe I'm the odd one? :)

A neighbor has a S&W v2.0 in 9mm whose APIW holster in Kydex fits my older M&P .45 ACP perfectly. The only thing I've found that's a possible conflict is the barrel/slide length. Since the AG Shape Shift holsters tend to be a closed muzzle end design if my M&P is longer than the holster is designed to fit that might require me to modify the AG holster shell to let it fully seat so the trigger is covered by the holster.

So anyway thanks anyway---I think I have the info I originally sought here. (y)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts