Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forums and other than the 380 Shield EZ I've never actually owned a semi-automatic but have shot a few higher caliber semi-auto pistols and own a couple of very good revolvers that I love.

Anyway, I'm not anywhere near as experienced as most forums members but wanted to say that after using the 380 EZ a few times I'm really impressed with what a great general-purpose weapon it seems to be.

Granted, a 380 might not be as perfect for self-defense as some other calibers (I suppose that's a matter of opinion) but the S&W M&P 380 EZ is a very good gun and anyone looking for something that's simply nice to use should at least consider one.

It's absolutely not the right gun for every situation but it's still a great tool and Smith and Wesson hit a home run with it.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
My .380EZ is accurate , reliable , and most of all easy to manipulate with my failing hands. I recently bought a Shield 9EZ and so far have found it to be the same. S&W hit a homer with these two.

·
Banned
106 Posts
I loved the concept and the gun felt great and even shot well when it shot. The vertical stovepipes just killed it for me as I won't keep a gun for defense that I can't rely on. If and when they get the bugs worked out of it I may be a buyer again.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I've had mine for over a year now and it has been very reliable, accurate and as easy to rack as they claim. My wife is even more accurate with it than I am. It almost always goes to the range with me when I shoot my other guns and I'll put 5 or 6 magazines of .380 through it as well.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts