Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Is there a 340/360PD owner who can tell me, if the VZ G10-grips fit on the j-frame revolver? I already contacted the vz-support (great service) but they couldn't tell me an answer.
Would be very nice if someone could clear this up, problem is that I can't just try it out and send it back if it doesn't fit (Switzerland..).
If no: Any other recommendations towards "smooth" non-rubber grips?

Thank you in advance, and "än gruäss us dä Schwiiz"
Robin

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
two places i use all the time. badger grips or handgun grips .com both are excellent and pretty much the same. badge is about 85.00 plus shipping and hand gun is about 65.00 plus shipping. sorry i don't know anything about vz grips

·
Registered
19,905 Posts
I would imagine that shipping to Switzerland is considerably more expensive than $25. Probably would equal the cost of the grips......just sayin'. :D Bob

·
Registered
64 Posts
I vote yes.

G10 is the material the grips are made of.

They do offer grips for the J-Frame.

They are called the 320s grips and the Tactical Diamond grips.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would imagine that shipping to Switzerland is considerably more expensive than $25. Probably would equal the cost of the grips......just sayin'. :D Bob
Nah, shipping costed me "only" 25$ last time when I ordered the Frag grips for the 1911 :cool: (it's time to move to the U.S.)
I'm the 1911 grips are very, very nice, so if it works I would buy there again.

·
Premium Member
18,881 Posts
(it's time to move to the U.S.)
Come on over. All you got to do is go to Mexico and walk into the US. It seems everybody is doing it these days since our government won't let border patrol do their jobs. Since Tina Turner became a Swiss citizen, we have a hole to fill anyway. ;)

Reactions: MOONDAWG

·
Registered
23,220 Posts
Come on over. All you got to do is go to Mexico and walk into the US. It seems everybody is doing it these days since our government won't let border patrol do their jobs. ;)
Stop by the ranch on your way through & I'll let you try out my new 100 yard range (you can practice on the 25 yard one first though).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I finally ordered some grips. Ended up at Hogue grips and got in love with the looks of the "Piranha" G10 grips. I'm looking forward to put them on. What a bummer, that shipping costs are 38$ to Switzerland ;(
Will report here, when I get them - Yes, pictures will follow, too ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi there,

Today my grips arrived. Hogue G10 Piranha Bantam - And they fit flawlessly. There was one screw included which fits perfectly (but doesn't look very good - who cares). The texture is really agressive, makes a good grip for this tiny thing.
Looking forward to the next rangetime!

Uhm yeah, there was a big bummer tho'.. Shipping costs for those things were 38$ for the Hogue part, and today the swiss customs guys charged me 30 swiss francs to that (customs duty, tax..) so shipping and all the things cost me about 70 swiss francs kufO

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
32,964 Posts
The grips came out looking great! I agree with you about the price and add on costs...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts