Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I was wondering what the gang here thinks about .32 mag for effective enough for Carry. I have no Semi-auto but am concidering a M&P 40 cal. Currently I plan to carry .357 or .44 but was wondering if .32 would be concidered effective enough, then I would get this M16 I was thinking about.

And if not, what about the new .327 mag round for carry. And possible guns in .327.

Just wondering?

WGlide

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Guys,

Well you guys confirmed my thoughts. There would be only one reason, it is that If I were to obtain one, would it suffice? I didn't think it would, concidering the purpose and many better choices. I'm generally a hunter but, will be taking the carry course soon, as I feel the way things are these days, it's my duty and right and that this opportunity may go away.

Like I said I'm thinking about the M&P 40, but currently have 686s & 29/629s though none under 6". I can carry the 6"ers Ok in most cases under jacket or sport coat, etc. They are still a bit bulky. I'm leaning toward the M&P 40, so I want to settle on the choice before taking the course. Possiblly a shorter L or N frame may be Ok if I see one I want.

The 32 is out for carry, I'll get one to fill in a spot in the little collection later, and plunk some rabbits or something.

Thanks for all the input.

WGlide

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.