·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what do you think it's worth?

·
Premium Member
18,887 Posts
The MOP grips are worth at least $100 if they aren't chipped and the gun is worth at least what you paid for it. You might get $200 for it as it sits now in some areas of the country because value changes by region. If you are thinking about having it refinished, you should reconsider. It'll cost around $300 to remove and redo the nickel plate and the gun will still be worth $200 at best as a shooter. If the action is good, shoot and enjoy it because they are a hoot to shoot!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks Guy, the grips are perfect and i have no intention of changing anything on it. I test fired it with a couple of the rounds that came with it. Right now it's hanging on the wall until I get some more ammo. Any idea where it was shipped to after it left the factory? I want to make a small plaque to go under it on the wall.

·
Premium Member
18,887 Posts
It most likely shipped to a hardware store or gun distributor. Only way to know is to get an historian's letter...for $75. I wouldn't bother.

Reactions: Westley

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
took it to the range last night, one very heavy trigger pull but it shot pretty good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts