Smith And Wesson Forums banner
101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
You’re a moron. Still waiting to hear how many shootings you been in?
Son, does your Daddy know you are playing on his computer?.......IF you study history .30 cal. defense guns fade like the sunset a short order.........Anybody can hide behind a keyboard a 1000 miles away and call people names.....Betcha you'd be nice face to face..........My opinion is as good as yours even though we differ.
Most people are like lemmings.....They jump on the band wagon of what's new without any research........History is your friend if you're smart enough to research.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Son, does your Daddy know you are playing on his computer?.......IF you study history .30 cal. defense guns fade like the sunset a short order.........Anybody can hide behind a keyboard a 1000 miles away and call people names.....Betcha you'd be nice face to face..........My opinion is as good as yours even though we differ.
Most people are like lemmings.....They jump on the band wagon of what's new without any research........History is your friend if you're smart enough to research.
Apparently you missed the post where I stated what I was, so I’m well past “son” phase. I’m also positive I’ve experienced more “gun violence” than you have.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Same form factor, 8+1 or 16+1. hmm...I'll choose 16.. being a "different caliber" isn't a big deal, to me. I've used more than one calibar in the past. I think I can handle that particular issue.

·
Registered
161 Posts
On this one I'm going to have to pass. Due to monetary situations, I mostly prefer revolvers, and I just don't to add another caliber to what I have this one will drift by. Maybe sometime in the future who knows, but now I don't see it happening.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
On this one I'm going to have to pass. Due to monetary situations, I mostly prefer revolvers, and I just don't to add another caliber to what I have this one will drift by. Maybe sometime in the future who knows, but now I don't see it happening.
I seriously doubt it will be around in the future. It's an answer in search of a querstion..

·
Registered
11,703 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
S&W 36, 29-2, 686-4, 696 no-, and a crapload of others.
159 Posts
I am intrigued, but after the last ammo shortage and all the crap that went with it. I'll just wait and see if it catches on Can you understand that I still have a .357 Maximum?

Reactions: wy7upr
101 - 120 of 139 Posts