Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,729 Posts
I'd be tempted to buy one, if one turns up on the used side of the room. I tend to be the guy who says, "Let me take that and try it out." If I don't like it, I sell it and move on. It's just a gun.

Maybe that's why I'm on wife number 3. ;)

· Premium Member
2,729 Posts
I'd be tempted to buy one, if one turns up on the used side of the room. I tend to be the guy who says, "Let me take that and try it out." If I don't like it, I sell it and move on. It's just a gun.

Maybe that's why I'm on wife number 3. ;)
I guess I sort of indicated I wouldn't be too interested in it, BUT...If Walther could make a PPK/S in the 30 Super, I might be (I have no idea if such a thing is ever possible with the blowback action). I've become a fan of the PPK/S recently and would like to have one in 32 ACP, but (1) can't find a PPK/S in 32 ACP at my LGS, and (2) can't find 32 ACP ammo anyway. Again, don't bother to tell me there are thousands of them on Gunbroker, or some other place. If it doesn't walk into Ali-Babba's House O Guns, I don't bother. They had a PP in 32, with box and papers, a few weeks ago that I should have jumped on. (Sigh)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts