Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed CDNN has nickle finish M24 and M25 revolvers with 3" barrels in stock in limited quantity...

With 3" barrels these guns should be about the ultimate fighting revolver for anyone who likes to carry revolvers... or just plain nice guns to shoot.

FWIW

Chuck

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Chuck!

I didn't find them on their web page but I'm still looking.

Did they look something like this? :lol:

And you are right about it being the perfect fighting revolver.

Bob

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob,

Take a look at the CDNN site at:

http://www.cdnninvestments.com

They have both the M25 and M24 in nickle.... the guns look pretty similar to the one you posted, except they have the current version of the magna stocks. The barrel also is an old style tapered version.

Also of interest is the photo in the catalog shows them to be either 4 screw or 5 screw designs!!!

These guns are on page 15 of the catalog.

I like the .44 Special a lot, but the M25 with the ability to use moon clips, in my mind at least, wins out with a very slight edge over the M24 because of speed of reload (though using a speed loader for the .44 Special would largely negate the advantage.)

Chuck

·
Registered
668 Posts
what's the trick? All I can get to come up is the "This site only sells accessories" notice and a huge choice of those....no guns. Do I have to download the catalog? In the past that was a waste of time, no prices and everything I called about was "out of stock"....

please advise. I'm looking for 3" N frame.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you will go to:

http://www.cdnninvestments.com

You will find a list of things they sell... there you will find a line for "download catalog" or words to that effect.

Double click on that link and it will take you to another screen with a download link at the bottom... tells you how to download the catalog ... it's highlighted in red... I just double click on that line and it starts the download... which depending on the speed of your connection may take a few minutes... on my PC it then opens by it's self in Adobe and you are ready to go.

The catalog does not show prices... have to call them on Monday for that... but they usually have pretty good prices on the S&Ws.

The N frame S&Ws are on page 15.

Chuck

·
Registered
668 Posts
I just called them early Monday morning 4/6/09.

They all "all out" of this lot. No 3" N frames.

In fact, of the 4 items I was considering, they were "all gone"....

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would have been surprised if they would have had any left. I order one of each a couple months ago. There were only 250 made of each (I think. Correct me if I am wrong), & at that time they had very few left.

Chris

·
Registered
619 Posts
nosaintsfanatic said:
I would have been surprised if they would have had any left. I order one of each a couple months ago. There were only 250 made of each (I think. Correct me if I am wrong), & at that time they had very few left. Chris

Ahhh. If these were new, they sound like the guns Horton's had for so long. That is where I got my M27-8 at a big discount from "suggested retail". I seriously wanted a 3"nickled .44 Special, but couldn't buy both.

Any pics of these????? Purty please!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Oooooooooo!!!!! :D

Thank you much!! Those are purdy!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Nosaints, is that 45 ACP cut for moonclips?

·
Registered
19,797 Posts
They are nice, but they have the dreaded IL system and the MIM parts. I guess you can't get everything that you don't want. :roll: Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts