Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey :bluelogo:,

Had a 4" 625...just laying around .... decided I needed a 3-1/2" 625 in order to compete in "Carry Gun" at the Armor Express Pin Shoot, next time I go.

The Nephew did a fantastic job!! He did all the trigger work, and let me tell you...he does a high quality trigger job!

Later, Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
22,025 Posts
Hey :bluelogo:,

Had a 4" 625...just laying around .... decided I needed a 3-1/2" 625 in order to compete in "Carry Gun" at the Armor Express Pin Shoot, next time I go.

The Nephew did a fantastic job!! He did all the trigger work, and let me tell you...he does a high quality trigger job!

Later, Mark
Hey Mark,

That's a beauty!!! Hang on..gotta wipe the drool off my keyboard. Should be a great one to shoot. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with that.:cool: Good to see you back on.

Later,
Curt

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kind words!

Hey Guys,

Thank you for the kind words. Have been too busy/bushed for the few hours a week that I'm home. (22hrs/wk, most weeks)

Am thinking on putting a set of "X Frame" grips on it, to tame recoil with PIN AMMO?:D

Later, Mark

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Keith,

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Later, Mark

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
Geez Mark, That one should make you proud at the Pin Shoot. Looks like the only limiting factor will be the user. Let us know how she performs on the pins.

Reactions: msharley
1 - 11 of 11 Posts