Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these in the mail yesterday. Think the 29 is my new favorite. Love the cokes. The pre 19 is really interesting, everything numbers including the blued barrel. There’s no N on the barrel so I don’t think it was originally nickeled and blued over. It does have the diamond and the B. Might letter it but if it was an aftermarket order wouldn’t do much good. Wish I knew who owned it. Big thanks to Mr. Newell who I got the guns from. Great to do business with.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Very nice. I too enjoy the 29's only have one though, but I also do have two 629's . That is interesting pre 19.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The two tone has grown on me. It’s definitely different, not quite a pinto. But it’s one of a kind I bet haha.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I highly doubt the frame has been redone. It has all the appropriate nickel markings and the stamps are as they should be. The S&W logo isn’t a deep relief but it isn’t on most of my guns, the address markings crisp. The nickel looks pretty good, extractor star is blue, side plate is good, no panned screw holes. I’ll agree the markings look almost buffed off in the picture but I think that’s the lighting.

·
Banned
87 Posts
I highly doubt the frame has been redone. It has all the appropriate nickel markings and the stamps are as they should be. The S&W logo isn’t a deep relief but it isn’t on most of my guns, the address markings crisp. The nickel looks pretty good, extractor star is blue, side plate is good, no panned screw holes. I’ll agree the markings look almost buffed off in the picture but I think that’s the lighting.
+1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts