·
Registered
11,201 Posts
Great Score!!

Good for you!

·
Registered
244 Posts
You seem to have been on a tear lately.lol But ALL have been great looking.
I agree, it appears you have a good eye for finding nice ones. I would love to have found a 125th Ann. model like that, but in all my searching (and I don't buy guns on-line), have yet to see one. I did find a very nice nickel M25-5 so I picked it up. I was only interested in a .45 Colt version, so I could have been looking for a while. The dash-3 and dash-4 M25's have the short cylinder, same length as the .45 Auto versions. Keep up the good work, and quit worrying about that smoking hole in your wallet. :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just struck a deal for a 25-3 45Colt 125th Anniversary mod. made in 1977 I think. Here's some pics he sent me, I'll get some better ones once I pick it up. Comes with everything shown. View attachment 533595 View attachment 533596 View attachment 533597 View attachment 533598 View attachment 533599 View attachment 533600 View attachment 533601 View attachment 533602 View attachment 533603
I've had my M25 4" "Mtn Gun" for 20 years and love it (top in picture). You're gonna shoot yours, right? It's a beauty, but it would be a shame to just look at it.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Material property

I'm all out of ammo but I'm seeing some inventory coming out...time to get my twins back out for play date! M29 lower right. M27 2nd picture
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Material property

·
Registered
21,834 Posts
Those are beautiful revolvers in NIB condition. I always buy NIB S&W revolvers, without the accessories, and shoot them when I get them home.......just to see if they work right, and bring them to S&W Customer Service, if they don't! Also, to sight them in, so they can be used. No sense in buying a gun......just to look at!!!!! ;) Bob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts