1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
This is very disheartening... how many is that this year??? Pistols being produced for years are all of a sudden coming out with problems... why change the design of a good thing. I wonder if they will replaced the slide, or re-mill the existing one...

Let us know how it goes, hopefully it will be quick and painless...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called them today. They're sending me a shipping label and shipping instructions. I guess I'm fixing to find out how quick and painless the process is.

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
I am still waiting for my PPK\S to come back. They have had it since the end of March. Every time I call they say 4 to six weeks. This is the first time I am disappointed with their service. I understand they have a lot to do, but just give me a realistic time frame.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hunter said:
I am still waiting for my PPK\S to come back. They have had it since the end of March. Every time I call they say 4 to six weeks. This is the first time I am disappointed with their service. I understand they have a lot to do, but just give me a realistic time frame.
Not exactly what I want to hear Dom, I shoot more 22 than anything these days. I've not had a bit of trouble out of my 22A ( aside from it not liking remington bulk ) but I want it checked out if there's a possibility of it discharging unintentionally. Better to be without it for a little while than have it go bang when it's not supposed to.

·
Super Moderator
10,857 Posts
I think the turn around times are dramatically different for S&W vs. Walther. Everything I have read or heard has said that they are very quick and responsive on turning around S&W work and guns. When I sent them my P22 a couple of years back, it took nearly 3 months to get it back. I think they shipped the part from Germany on a slow moving boat.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The UPS guy took her on her way back to S&W today :( ............ hopefully I'll have her back soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts