Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new in wood case and paperwork to show the this real. Pistol has never been fired or cylinder ever turned. Just wandering if anyone has any thought as of what this might be worth. Only 50 were made with elk. Never been shot or handled. Its a Model 500 made for Jerry's Sports Center with the engraving on it. Again Elk is in 24K Gold

·
Registered
464 Posts
I would be interested if you may know where another one is as I am a long time member of the Elks Lodge. It would take a prominant place in my collection. If I am not too nosey can I ask what you paid for it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pistol has never been handled except for myself to take out of case and wipe down. Never Fired. And cylinder never turned as I put a strap in it so it would not turn. All original paperwork and blue case it came in pluse wood case that says custom engraving on it. Paper work is signed by Tony Mills. I believe it is the 38th out of the 50 made. I would not take less than $2100.00 The only reason being is a brand new S&W 500 runs anywhere to $1500.00 for a new one made this year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts