Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After over 30 years of buying, shooting and selling guns of all sorts. With a few breaks in there. Decided to treat myself and went out and bought a 3 inch Python. Always wanted one but could never afford it. The next day I was in a small shop and they had this little Cobra for a price I couldn't pass up. So now I'm the proud owner of 2 snake guns in 2 days. These are the first Colt revolvers iv ever owned. Hope to get them to the range today.
Revolver Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory
Revolver Wood Air gun Gun barrel Everyday carry

· Registered
11,416 Posts
That's the price 😐
I'm happy for you, and those are actually incredibly reasonable prices for Colts in today's market, but I'm not sinking even that amount of money into one. Unless I come across a Registered Magnum these days, my limit on any handgun falls well below $1K. That being said, please enjoy shooting and showing off that special beauty! (y) (y) (y)

· Registered
12,068 Posts
Great Score!

PERFECTA!!

Reactions: Curt360

· Registered
230 Posts
Pythons have the reputation and cult following. I've owned 2, an 8" nickel and a 6" blued. I mentioned that I owned, past tense. They are beautiful well made revolvers but I just couldn't shoot them as well as my S&W's. I still lust and drool over them but just like the hot looking diva they don't suit me very well. I hope you enjoy and can shoot yours better than I could mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts