Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1976 Smith & Wesson Limited Edition Collector Series Bowie #360
Based on the success of the S&W model 6010 Bowie, S&W offered the Collector Series of knives. A Limited Edition of 1000 serially numbered knives of the Sportsman Line. Custom treatment of these knives by Blackie Collins includes an acid etched game scene on the blade, sculptured Sterling Silver guard and pommel and a hand engraved escutcheon inlaid on the handle. The knife was packaged in a wood presentation case. This knife is number 360.
0XXTeMk.jpg
zG12Y6i.jpg NGcbyls.jpg

1976 Smith & Wesson Limited Edition Collector Series Bowie #360
Based on the success of the S&W model 6010 Bowie, S&W offered the Collector Series of knives. A Limited Edition of 1000 serially numbered knives of the Sportsman Line. Custom treatment of these knives by Blackie Collins includes an acid etched game scene on the blade, sculptured Sterling Silver guard and pommel and a hand engraved escutcheon inlaid on the handle. The knife was packaged in a wood presentation case. This knife is number 360. http://www.fitzwillies.com

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Wow... that's just plain jewelry, as already said, very nice indeed!!

·
Registered
19,480 Posts
THAT'S a BBQ knife to go with the BBQ gun.:) Very nice.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Nice! I was just in another post bragging about how nice the older ones were! And I was meaning the PLAIN ones, let alone the engraved ones...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Wow! Just wow, that’s a piece of art. Very nice indeed.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I JUST found an old S&W / Blackie Collins Knives Store Counter Top Display Case on eBay, coming my way soon, and I have the standard models, (not engraved knives) to fill it up, a Bowie, a Survival, Outdoorsman, Skinner, and Folder!
I'm going to sell off a couple of my duplicates to cover the display case and refinishing it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts