Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty simple package. Fixed sight .357 Magnum. A year or so ago, I tuned this one. Somehow or another, it went on vacation on another Gents nightstand. Now it's made it's way back home.... ;)

giz

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Looks like it was taken care of when it was out of your possession... That, unfortunately, is not always the case! Very nice.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Giz, nice looking M-13. Thanks for sharing the pic.

I have a real affinity for the 3" model 13's ..........I have 2 that I use ... one (13-3) for my office desk gun/woods walker & a second (13-4) for my night-stand gun. They are two of my favorite revolvers.

I also have a Ruger Speed-Six 2.75" as my truck gun. I love the utility of that size revolver.

Don

·
Registered
668 Posts
...there's only ONE thing you can do giz....

ship it on out here to Orygun Territory & I'll check it out for night table fit on this side of the planet....

·
Super Moderator
32,513 Posts
That is a very nice one, Giz. I had to replace the grips on mine. The recoil with the slim wooden grips was too much, so I replaced them with rubber grips. Much better!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Darn near perfect revolver is you ask me!
Boring picture but here's another 13-4 3".
I haven't shot it yetas it's simply my backup plan for when my "-3" wears out!
Grips compliments of the amigo from Sebago Lake Maine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Great job Giz & WFR! Thanks a heck of a lot for dropping in those nice photos of two beautiful Smith's. Now you've gone and done it; set off my "lust" button for yet another S&W revolver. 3", .357; what's not to like, and you've even given me practical justification for "Needing" one of these. Now I will have to go through all the fun, effort, money and fondling that comes with every new gun. I hope you two feel at least a little bit guilty and my wife, if she knew, would want you to feel a lot guilty. In fact she'd be sticking pins in that little doll of hers to get even and you'd each wake up with a bad knee or something.
Seriously, I really do appreciate when members show off their pride and joy, so thanks to both of you.

Munsoni aka Beemerider

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Just what I am looking for,thought I would be happy with a 386,and the Ruger SP101 or the Ruger SS 2 3/4 but NO.And of course they are SCARCE !!.Very nice bro - very nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts