Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd send out a small picture. I got the sport a few months ago and I love it. Everyone knows that a man shoots best with his own rifle. After a few test rounds I've got great grouping in the center... (Also notice the smiley face :)

I would like to hear any feedback about changing the trigger to an actual M4 style. Straighter with less force needed to fire.

Happy Shooting �� And BTW, if my grouping sucks or you do better, share the knowledge. You won't hurt my feelings.

Attachments

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. Brownells has an entire catalogue for AR parts & accessories.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Nice smiley face!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Welcome! Nice group. A red dot at 100M is not a precision instrument so in my opinion you/it performs well.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Elycium,

Welcome!

That group, using the red dot sight looks very good. I believe that "dogs gonna hunt."

AR rifles are akin to 1911 pistols, scratch the surface of any supplier and you will be amazed at the choices for, "enhancement." However, I would suggest you put a couple of hundred rounds downrange then evaluate the trigger feel a-new.

Midway is a good start, should you proceed with your plan.

Mike

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Welcome to "THE S&W" Forum! Good group. Go to Wilson Combat's web page and watch the video on how to install their AR trigger. You can pick the one that suits your style of shooting. You can swap the trigger yourself, or take it to a gunsmith. (IF you don't have the tools) I have a Kreiger trigger & barrel on a Colt's Match H-Bar. It SHOOTS! You'll scare yourself how accurate yer rifle will shoot. Good Shooting!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! :D The Sport is a good rifle...nice shooting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts