Smith And Wesson Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
What are they going for now? I know I over-paid for mine back in late-2018, but I wanted one in "as-new" condition. :unsure:

So, make me feel good. How much are they now? :giggle:
I doubt you paid more than four, back in 2018 :sneaky:

This is highest showing on GB today. I think they only show last 30 days on completed items.

Definitely an outlier, not sure why it went so high--maybe the box (which isn't
the original CHP box, anyway)--it even has holster burnishing on right side. And, only one
magazine. :unsure:

The general range is showing $520 to mid sixes...some high six, but nothing below $520.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I doubt you paid more than four, back in 2018 :sneaky:

This is highest showing on GB today. I think they only show last 30 days on completed items.

Definitely an outlier, not sure why it went so high--maybe the box (which isn't
the original CHP box, anyway)--it even has holster burnishing on right side. And, only one
magazine. :unsure:

The general range is showing $520 to mid sixes...some high six, but nothing below $520.

Like I said, I overpaid a bit back in late-2018. My records show a total out-of-pocket cost of $515 ($465 + $25 Shipping + $25 transfer fee).

But no regrets. I wanted "as-new" and I got "as-new"... not even a speck of dust on it. (y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Join the club! :) With me it is 3 or 4 times longer. I've got to replace the rear brake pads on my mini-SUV and I guarantee you it will take one full day. :unsure:

In my younger days, that was a two-hour job soup-to-nuts and only took that long because I am anal-retentive and had to do it in my rather steep unpaved driveway. :cool:
Tell me about it, it takes me 30 minutes, just to gin up the energy to leave the house.
And then I have to go back in to get my keys, after that I step out on the porch.
Only to find that I don’t have my wallet. It’s humiliating.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yep, 11 round magazines are showing up at sensible prices. I managed to find 10 round magazines on a lot of previous searches, with some at high prices. My mind has turned into mush too, with old age. So it takes me twice as long to get things done.
Thanks.🥴
Robertson Trading Post has 40XX-series "range mags" (red base plates, that RTP has spray painted black) at three for $57, including shipping.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts