Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took the Ruger mk 3 I bought off of a member here and a 9mm Beretta 92x The 9 shot low, i figured it out on the last 3 rounds. They only had Hornady critical ammo on sale. I couldn't bring myself to shoot it at the range:) so that came home with me...

rusty as heck, got to get back more often..

thewelshm

Attachments

·
Registered
19,399 Posts
Dam target looks like a slice of swiss cheese................. :p

Reactions: Thewelshm

·
Registered
19,399 Posts
Hey Paul... You ever get up this way, bring some guns (that is if you still have any, after doofus gets done) and you can shoot to your hearts delight on my range out back...

Guess if it gets real bad, we can all invest in some of those 'Super Squirters' and wet down each other in the name of target practice. Hell, probably outlaw airsoft guns too because they 'look' like the real thing.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Paul... You ever get up this way, bring some guns (that is if you still have any, after doofus gets done) and you can shoot to your hearts delight on my range out back...

Guess if it gets real bad, we can all invest in some of those 'Super Squirters' and wet down each other in the name of target practice. Hell, probably outlaw airsoft guns too because they 'look' like the real thing.
Sounds like a plan mate, I need to visit Michigan

Paul

·
Registered
19,399 Posts
Like Marc and Gregory, you are welcome here anytime. Besides, I like guests. So does Amy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts