Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I'm going to quit trying to shoot old short barreled revolvers. I'm going to stick with longer than 4in with thicker sights. I went to a little show at Durant Ok today. I did a trade and came up with this 10-5 6in. It's
the closest to a like new gun I've bought in a while. This one is a D846xxx ser.#. It's a shame in a way it didn't
come with the box but I bought it for a fun shooter. It would pass for only been test fired at the factory.
We will try it out tomorrow.
Cliff image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

·
Registered
21,997 Posts
Very nice and congrats on a fine shooter being added to your collection. Will be eager to hear how it functions for you.:cool:

Reactions: Mjh and Cliff

·
Super Moderator
32,471 Posts
The original point and click or point and pull the trigger and shoot interface!

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Nice, shipped in 75 or 76, probably the latter
Looks like if you spent a few minutes polishing that thing up, it would blow like new

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jonesy, I had just done a oiling job on the action and a wipe down. I do this to all my guns before they go in the safe. I'll get some better pics when this weather clears up. It really looks it hasn't been fired since it left Mass. If it was a 4in I probably would have never stopped to look. Just something about the look of a old 5or 6in revolver that gets my interest.
Cliff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts