S&W 40 cal (.40 S&W) stainless steel magazine; 11 round capacity
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times

S&W 40 cal (.40 S&W) stainless steel magazine; 11 round capacity

Been going thru long forgotten Boxes of "gun stuff" in my gunroom in preparation for moving it all to my new digs, a separate building next to my house. Found another S&W magazine, this one I believe went to a model 4043, although it could have been for the 4046; I owned them both in my law-enforcement days. This one is marked with the now useless "law enforcement only" designation, they were made legal again when the federal "assault weapon" act sunsetted. It is stainless steel and is 11 round capacity and marked 40 S&W. IIRC the 4043 is an 11 shot while the 4046 is fifteen round( one I carried on-duty the other off duty), so this should be for the model 4043.
    Price is $25.00 to your door (conus). It is used but in exc. condition. PM me to place on hold pending receipt of your funds.
    thanks for looking,
    vern

Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevern View Post
    Been going thru long forgotten Boxes of "gun stuff" in my gunroom in preparation for moving it all to my new digs, a separate building next to my house. Found another S&W magazine, this one I believe went to a model 4043, although it could have been for the 4046; I owned them both in my law-enforcement days. This one is marked with the now useless "law enforcement only" designation, they were made legal again when the federal "assault weapon" act sunsetted. It is stainless steel and is 11 round capacity and marked 40 S&W. IIRC the 4043 is an 11 shot while the 4046 is fifteen round( one I carried on-duty the other off duty), so this should be for the model 4043.
    Price is $25.00 to your door (conus). It is used but in exc. condition. PM me to place on hold pending receipt of your funds.
    thanks for looking,
    vern
    still available

Links