WTS S&W 4516-2 ANIB
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

WTS S&W 4516-2 ANIB *Pictures added*

Smith and Wesson 4516-2 is presented for your purchasing consideration. I recently purchased this from an individual who had obtained it from an estate sale. It had never been fired by the original owner, and I have not fired it since I have owned it. I originally planned on keeping this pistol, but other financial priorities are requiring me to thin the herd. The only thing I have done since purchasing is to add a set of Hogue wrap around grips.

This will come with the box, chamber plug, 2 magazines, wax paper, and the factory plastic grips. Everything that was in the box when I obtained it. Sorry, but no tools were included.

I will accept a money order, cashiers check, or personal check if you don’t mind waiting for it to clear the bank.

I am asking $650.00 plus shipping, my FFL to your FFL.
    First “I’ll take it” followed by a PM will be honored.

Thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by agent3388; Today at 10:01 PM. Reason: Added pictures
    Money talks......mine just says goodbye

Links