Smith Wesson 6906
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Layne12gun

Thread: Smith Wesson 6906

Member #
    Liked
    12381 times

Smith Wesson 6906

For Sale is my Smith Wesson 6906 . this Gun was my issued firearm when I was assigned the Attorney Generals task force. Gun is in the VAA Serial number series and has the number AO105 on the frame and slide which was the department issues asset number for the firearm. I purchased the firearms from the agency when they recalled the guns and went to Glock pistols in the early 90s .

This gun was issued to me new and has been in my collection since it was retired, Gun is in excellent condition with normal handling and carry marks . The gun comes with 5 High Capacity ( 12 round) magazines . Round Trigger Guard .. No box or paperwork ..

Gun is $550.00 . Plus $40.00 shipping to lower .48 Shipped to your FFL please enclose FFL information with payment . Wet signed copy of FFL Required. Certifed Bank Check or Postal Money Order . Will accept personal check from Senior member of this forum and hold same until it clears the bank.

Please know you local, and State laws concerning High Capacity Magazine ownership . I will not ship this gun to California .

Any questions please contact me through this site.

Name:  DSCF3876[1].JPG
Views: 26
Size:  2.40 MBName:  DSCF3877[1].JPG
Views: 31
Size:  2.42 MB
    OzarkMarine likes this.
    TO Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth.

Member #
    Liked
    12381 times
    Lower Price. $550,00 and Ill pay the shipping !! To your FFL .. No sales to California ..

Member #
    Liked
    12381 times
    Bump !! Any Takers !!

Links