SIG P320 40 caliber in excellent conditon - 5 magazines
    Member #
    Liked
    1157 times

SIG P320 40 caliber in excellent conditon - 5 magazines

Hubby shot this gun very little and then decided he likes his G22 better, so wants to sell it. Price $425 plus shipping from our FFL to your FFL. Here is the description as written by our LGS who has the pistol at their place. This is one heck of a deal at this price!

As New Sig Sauer P320 pistol with factory box and all paperwork. Gun is 99% condition and looks like new. Has additional Sig Sauer magazines for a total of 5 magazines. All are Sig Sauer. Magazines have been numbered 1 thru 5 on the bottom.
    Model 320F-40-BSS

You can see from the pictures (thinner trigger) that this gun was returned to SIG for the voluntary drop safe fix. Gramps says the new trigger is really NICE shooting also.

Will accept postal money order or bank draft - OR I can set it up to go direct through our FFL to your FFL and you can use a credit card by buying through our FFL.

Since I’m on the forum more often than Gramps is, PLEASE PM ME if you want to buy and I'll give you the details you need.

Name:  SIG P320 40 in box.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  50.5 KB

Name:  SIG P320 Gun and mags.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  31.6 KB

Member #
    Liked
    1157 times

MORE Pictures of SIG P320

Here are more pictures

Name:  SIG P320 gun.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  17.0 KB
    . . . .

Name:  SIG P320 gun top.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  11.4 KB

Name:  SIG P320 bottom.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  14.2 KB

Member #
    Liked
    1157 times
    If you are a TN resident within driving distance of Crossville, we will do a direct sale with proof that you are legal to buy it such as your TN carry permit or a recent receipt for a gun purchase from an FFL store. This would save you shipping cost and your own FFL's transfer fee, making this an even better deal.

Links