WTS: Smith and Wesson 66 No Dash 4" Boxed and 60-1 Target Ashland Shooters Run
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By JHW

Thread: WTS: Smith and Wesson 66 No Dash 4" Boxed and 60-1 Target Ashland Shooters Run

Member #
    Liked
    12 times

WTS: Smith Wesson Model 38 No Dash New In Box Blued, 60-1 Target Ashland 1 of 666

Please follow all Forum rules

Reducing some of my collection I have several duplicates and starting to focus on the Smith area and would like to pass these along to a good home.

I have more pictures and if you need more just let me know what you would like to see.

Will consider trades on other fine Smith and Wesson Revolvers I like Pre-Lock Performance Center models, J-Frames, Any interesting Smith and Wesson

Please PM, Email [email protected]

Shipping is From me(Individual) with my Drivers license in the box to your FFL if it needs to be FFL to FFL contact me prior and I can have my local FFL quote it. Only sales where legal.

Thanks for looking!

Be well and stay safe.

1.)**SOLD** Smith and Wesson Model 66 No Dash

2.) 60-1

Smith & Wesson model 60-1 2"barrel .38 special with adjustable sights. RARE version. Ashland Shooters Supply was commissioned by S&W in 1986 to make this special version one of 666 made. This is also known as the Chief's Special Target Stainless. This particular one is in good condition with no mechanical issues. I do not have the box or documents for this one just this fine revolver.

$800 Shipped

3.) Model 38 NIB NO DASH

New In Box unfired Mint condition Model 38 No Dash

$750.00 Shipped

Last edited by JHW; Today at 03:25 PM.
    Cliff, Injunbro, wheel man and 1 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Bring it to the top please

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Bring it to the top, please! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and wish everyone a happy new year!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Bring it to the top please the Model 66 has sold

Links