Want to buy Model 29-3 OCSD Undersheriff Squires .44 mag
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By CA1958

Thread: Want to buy Model 29-3 OCSD Undersheriff Squires .44 mag

Member #
    Liked
    5 times

Want to buy Model 29-3 OCSD Undersheriff Squires .44 mag

Hello all...I am looking for, well, basically a “unicorn” revolver. It’s a stainless/nickel Model 29-3 in .44 magnum, but comes in a wood display box with a belt buckle and replica Deputy Sheriff badge. It is a tribute to Undersheriff Robert Squires, who was the first Orange County Sheriffs Department member killed in the line of duty (ocsheriffmuseum.com, scroll down to “Just too damn brave”). I currently work for the department and would like to get one. 250 were made and sold in 1984 to raise money for law enforcement killed or injured in the line of duty, so it’s pretty rare. I’ve attached a couple of pictures (I think) a friend sent me. Thanks!

Eric
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    charles, Cliff, lawdog and 2 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have what you are looking for, #086. It was my Dads, he was a Captain in the OCSD Aero Squadron. He passed away in 1987
    If you are still interested email me. [email protected]

Links