Like Tree4Likes

Thread: FS S&W 3913NL 3 mags/org paperwork/case

Member #
    Liked
    147 times
    **SOLD ***
    ***3rd PRICE DROP***
    **NEED TO SELL/ BILLS TO PAY **
    Selling my Smith and Wesson 3913NL, 3 magazines (2 w/pinky ext) , original paperwork, S&W blue clamshell case.
    $520 + FREE shipping FFL TO FFL ONLY PLEASE/ UNLESS IN DRIVING DISTANCE THEN MASS PORTAL TRANSFER FTF OK.
    Only around 3500 ever produced from 1992-1994, this particular handgun has a manufacturer date of 1993 and features the hard to find slim profile 3-step thumb safety and slide stop.
    Pistol is Identical to the 3913LS Ladysmith, but without the Ladysmith logo on the slide.
    Well taken care of, shiny bore, smooth DA/SA trigger. Comes with everything included in pictures.
    Thanks for looking!
    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Mikedtkd; 09-13-2019 at 06:08 AM.
    Shall not be infringed

No God, No Good.... Know God, Know Good....

Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.-George Santayana

Member #
    Liked
    11420 times
    Great looking gun and not a bad price. i already have one But yours is very nice Good luck with you sale !!
    TO Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth.

Member #
    Liked
    147 times
    Bump please
    Shall not be infringed

Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.-George Santayana

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    147 times
    Bump to top please
    Shall not be infringed

Member #
    Liked
    11420 times
    Hummm No offers ?? This is a wonderful price for box paperwork and all. 3 magazines !! Surely some body wants this great little firearm. ??

i already have one or I'd jump on it. Common guys !! Loosen up the money for this fellow.

just my thoughts !!!

Member #
    Liked
    147 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Layne12gun View Post
    Hummm No offers ?? This is a wonderful price for box paperwork and all. 3 magazines !! Surely some body wants this great little firearm. ??

i already have one or I'd jump on it. Common guys !! Loosen up the money for this fellow.

just my thoughts !!!
    Much appreciated shout out!
    Shall not be infringed

Member #
    Liked
    147 times
    Bump to top please
    Shall not be infringed

Member #
    Liked
    147 times
    Bump to top please
    Shall not be infringed

Member #
    Liked
    9127 times
    I guess everyone here already has one can only explain no takers on this one.
    ROBERT @ OKC USA

He who questions much learns much. - Frances Bacon
    There was a time when men were kind and their words were inviting. - Les Miserables
    Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it. - Thomas Jefferson
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
    80% of success is showing up. - Woody Allen

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM.
    NON REVERTAR INULTUS.
    SPES MEA IN DEO EST.

Member #
    Liked
    11420 times
    I can't explain it either. If i had the extra money I'd buy it and sell mine. But that would be rather silly of me of course. I just can't understand why this one is no gone to a collector yet /???? Puzzling

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links