Best holster I've ever bought!!!!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By AzTenX
  • 2 Post By gearchecker

Thread: Best holster I've ever bought!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    134 times

Best holster I've ever bought!!!!

I have several holsters manufactured by various companies. My most recent purchase was a Stealth Gear USA and I was amazed by the fit and comfort. Going forward I would not buy any other brand. Stealth is the only company I know of that does not manufacture any holsters that are multi manufacture fit. Each of their holsters are manufactured to fit the exact make and model It gets really hot in the summer here in AZ and it remains cool and comfortable. I have a couple of friends that I turned on to Stealth and they are in love with their new holsters. Great holsters made in the USA!
    Last edited by AzTenX; 05-22-2017 at 02:09 AM.
    bruce, Injunbro, jonesy814 and 1 others like this.

Doug
    SWCA #2352

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    26374 times
    I prefer Alien Gear holsters, and their Cloak tuck 3.0 is the best holster I've ever owned. They are thinner, lighter and have much less hardware holding the kydex to the holster body. All of their shells are custom fit to the specific pistols they carry, and there are nearly 100 different models in their lineup, and many of those have different frame/barrel length options as well. In total I have 4 of their holsters, along with about 40 other brands and holster types.
    I have nothing but praise for the quality and versatility of Alien Gear holsters, equipment and accessories. My holsters can be mounted onto just about any piece of furniture, in my vehicles, and on my body with the most minimal amount of time transferring from one mount to another.
    Stealth Gear looks to be good if not great holsters, so I'm glad you found one you're happy with.

Regards,
    Gregory
    Charlie686 and Gus54 like this.
    Teach them the truth, and let them sort thru the cobwebs of liberalism that have infested their minds.
    When the time comes that I don't want a new gun, call the undertaker!
    When they come for your guns, give them the ammo first!
    .45 ACP, Because shooting twice is just plain silly!

http://www.corneredcat.com
    http://www.takdriver.com

Member #
    Liked
    6580 times
    +1 to what gearchecker said. I'm sure Stealth Gear makes a fine product but I stick to my Alien Gear til I find better...and I have looked far and wide.
    Charlie686

" All that is required for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing"

"If You Can't Move Mountains, Sweep Pebbles...Do Something For Jesus Today!"

"Don't look within searching for truth...You are confused already"

NRA Life Member

Links