The TC Classic .22RF rifle while pleasing to the eye was and is a problematic design
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: The TC Classic .22RF rifle while pleasing to the eye was and is a problematic design

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4534 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
    A lot of times "the principle of the thing" gets me boiling mad.........but, there is little that you can do. They DID replace the original, in good faith. It did not have to meet your approval, however. I know it sucks, but......that's life!!! Anything that you might do, including " to not buy their products anymore " would carry little weight. They don't give a hoot!!! Bob
    Bob the replacement to my original purchase which did not function was replaced with a second one which did not function either. The design was so piss poor that TC removed the rifle from production thus the market place. I don't think its to much to expect a functional weapon.
    Injunbro and Bob K like this.

Member #
    Liked
    12838 times
    Perhaps you are right, but how can you convince TC of that? Like every other gun manuf.......money is their bottom line! They want top keep it. You could always hire a lawyer, and sue them. I don't know if that would even be worth it.....monetarily. BUT......we are talking PINCIPLE here. Bob
    Injunbro likes this.
    When you want the BEST! Bob

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4534 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
    Perhaps you are right, but how can you convince TC of that? Like every other gun manuf.......money is their bottom line! They want top keep it. You could always hire a lawyer, and sue them. I don't know if that would even be worth it.....monetarily. BUT......we are talking PINCIPLE here. Bob
    Yes we are!
    Injunbro and Bob K like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links