Just picked up a Sig Sauer P365
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Just picked up a Sig Sauer P365

Member #
    Liked
    15203 times
    I shoot the Ruger 9mm. and .22 LR pretty good.....they both have a compact, but adequate grip, for a compact pistol. I don't like too small a grip, that's why I prefer a small Combat grip on my M-36.....rather than a Boot Grip. It's more important that you shoot well!

I looked at a Ruger LCP .380 a few times, but it was just a little too small......plus I prefer a 9mm. cartridge. Then, Ruger came out with the LC9 w/ hammer, but it got bad reviews. When they changed it to striker fired, it dropped the trigger pull to 5#. Seemed better for me! Bob
    Last edited by Bob K; 03-01-2020 at 05:03 PM.
    When you want the BEST! Bob

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    42851 times
    That looks like a fine SIG!
    Curt360 likes this.
    Cum Deo et victricibus armis

Member #
    Liked
    102685 times
    Congrats and obtaining a great firearm. Enjoy!
    I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'!

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    George Washington

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    15203 times
    Shooting the Ruger LC9s is pretty brutal using Winchester Personal Protection 147 Gr. JHP. As I said before, in the 17 oz. pistol, it really jumps in my hand. I shoot one handed now, but I used to use both hands. It feels like a .45 ACP going off. It jerks my hand around quite a bit. I bought another box of the ammo, to practice with. Hopefully, I will learn to control it better. Good thing I'm not recoil shy. I've shot .45 ACP and .44 mags, even a .45-70 rifle. (Which I shot better than the guy who owned it!)

Dennis, Can you offer me any advice? You mentioned that you shot this load, before......plus a lot of .45ACP!!! I may need a little help. Maybe I will have to get some 124 Gr. Gold Dot JHP....or other expensive ammo! Bob
    Injunbro likes this.
    When you want the BEST! Bob

Member #
    Liked
    20038 times
    My wife liked mine so much I had to buy her her own
    “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    27699 times
    I shot one of these in 9mm that one of my co-instructors recently bought. It points well and shoots well.
    Cheers! Marc

Check out my Gun Rights BLOG at: http://skilledshot.wordpress.com
    accipere facile, sed sumite! - Take it easy, but take it!
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol; Personal Protection Inside and Outside the Home; Rifle; Reloading: Chief RSO
    NC DOJ Concealed Carry Instructor; Appointed Member North Carolina Criminal Justice Information Network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links