Smith And Wesson Forums banner

Sig P365 join my collection

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Bob K 
#1 ·
Today I picked up my new Sig P365,it's going to be part of my EDC now.:cool:

Airsoft gun Everyday carry

See less See more
#16 ·
What brand of shoulder holster? That might work better for me until I lose a bunch of weight.....

Reactions: Iggy
#14 ·
Today I picked up my new Sig P365,it's going to be part of my EDC now.:cool:

View attachment 399007

What's this PART OF "stuff"? That SIG has just replaced ALL of your EDCs........trust me on this! (It did for me, replacing all of my Glocks - anyone wanna buy some 9mm Glocks?):D

Reactions: Bob K and ladder13
#19 ·
One of the instructors on our team bought one, and I had an opportunity to shoot it at the range. It's a very good handling and pointing gun. Quite lightweight, and compact.

Their concept (with multiple sizes) is excellent because the controls and feel are the same across the line.

I think my HK P30SK is a better fit for my own EDC, but it took me years to find that one. You'll be happy with the P365.

#21 ·
Hard to beat, for sure! I was 'considering' a SIG, but the Ruger 9mm. was a sudden and unexpected great deal!!!! I can't resist a good deal. Used, but never shot and $289. :D I like anything for under $300! Nowadays, that's the 'magic number'! I bought most of my S&W revolvers, many years ago, for around $200. Previously owned but in NIB condition. Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.