Sig P365 Micro Compact Thoughts?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Sig P365 Micro Compact Thoughts?

Member #
    Liked
    52826 times

Sig P365 Micro Compact Thoughts?

I've been getting the urge to buy a Sig P365 Micro Compact. Any experience, rumors or thoughts?
    jeepnut and Bob K like this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment & buy one" Jesus - Luke 22:36

Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    My good friend is a Sig fanboy, and all of his firearms work well, so if it fits a need or want, go for it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Injunbro, jeepnut and Thewelshm like this.

Member #
    Liked
    9377 times
    I read about them. They started with the magazine and built the gun around it. Smart move with an autoloader, as a lousy magazine will surely ruin the rest of the gun. I've only had one bad Sig..and technically it wasn't one of their designs (the Mosquito) Make sure you review it for us when you buy one..
    jeepnut, Ratzo and Injunbro like this.
    S&W. Insurance for life. Get busy living,or get busy dying..

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    5144 times
    Had one last year. Trigger went dead around 400 rounds and horrible striker drag. Sig says this is normal. Firing pin is a mim part and some tips have broken off. Supposedly everything has been resolved except for striker drag on primers. The gun was very accurate and comfortable to shoot. Because of the trigger problem when the gun came back I sold it. I just didn't trust it for CCW. In the store we haven't sold one in a while, its like all interest in in vanished. Hopefully you will have better luck than me.

Member #
    Liked
    3418 times
    I bought one in Oct. It has been nothing short of spectacular. Over 800 rds of reloads, ball, HP, 115, 124, yada yada.
    Great sights, accurate, lightweight, totally reliable. Up to 12 rds in it’s size is unbeatable.
    I am not a fan boy, in fact only ever owned one Sig P226 made in the 80’s. The crappy rail fell off, Sig replaced the gun, and I swore off Sigs for 30 years.
    My friend bought one of the first ones, he never had an issue with it. I waited until the “bugs” were worked out and took the plunge. It replaced my 5 shot Model 38-3. The 365 is my EDC, I have not looked back. Great gun.
    Breakaway500 and Injunbro like this.
    Woof woof says the Watchmutt

Member #
    Liked
    4644 times
    Well it's a Sig. But on the other hand it is a Sig...Anything mechanical can have an issue. Even Rolls Royce has a warranty. Scratch that itch and let us know what you think.
    Injunbro likes this.
    If you can't be who you are, then you don't exist.

Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    If it had a hammer I'd be all over it. But it doesn't and so I won't most likely.
    To be vintage it must be older than me.

The next handgun I buy will be the next to last handgun I ever buy.

Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    I bought one late last year and it quickly became my favorite EDC. Very accurate and comfortable to carry and shoot. I love the fact that the standard magazine holds 10 and the expanded mag hold 12. I used to carry a Glock 43 also a great gun, but lack of magazine capacity is a huge disadvantage. I place an order for it and had to wait 6 months, so I am guessing what ever they had for problems with them has been resolved.
    Injunbro likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    5144 times
    As long as the problems have been fixed I'd say give one a try. The ammo capacity is great.
    Injunbro likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    11677 times
    Irv, Get yourself a Ruger LC9s, which has been replaced by EC9, just recently. I've had the 'bug' to get one for the last several years, but since it weighs in at 17 ounces.......it weighs about the same as my old S&W M-36 at 20 0unces. Better yet....save your money and carry the light weight S&W revolvers that I know that you have! I like old revolvers anyway....no FTF, FTE, jams and other problems. Revolvers work 100%!!!! Plus, the Sig will cost as much as a S&W Lightweight revolver! 'Course if you 'got the urge'........I can't talk you into staying with your S&W revolver roots. Bob
    Injunbro likes this.
    When you want the BEST! Bob

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links