Another New Gun!! M&P
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Another New Gun!! M&P

I did it again... first I put a few more bucks down on my Perfornace Center 945 45 compact I have on layaway at lunch.. kewl, almost there. After work tonite, I planned on stopping at my local Guns and Gun Parts store... maybe trade in a few of my older guns I inherited.. was shooting for another MP15-22 or a M&P 45 with nite sites, I ended up closer to the 45 in cash offered for my couple revolvers, kicked in the $140 difference and now own it to go along with my M&P40fs and M&P9c.... sweet...
    These M&P's are awsome, I am new to guns and just can't get enough of them... I am definitely a S&W guy, living 10 minutes from their store and head quarters may have something to do with it..
    Thank you S&W!!

Jack C.
    Jack C.
    M&P9c
    M&P40c, Storm lake 357sig ported barrel
    M&P40fs,Storm lake 9mm conversion barrel
    M&P45fs
    M&P15-ORC
    M&P15-22
    PC945 compact
    etc,etc,etc....

Member #
    Liked
    17 times

Re: Another New Gun!! M&P

Congrats!!! That sounds like an awesome new addition. Wish I had the money on hand to pick one of those up.

Make sure you send pics and a range report.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Arty
    Congrats!!! That sounds like an awesome new addition. Wish I had the money on hand to pick one of those up.

Make sure you send pics and a range report.
    Thanks, Yes I'll try to remember... who's gonna remind me... I'm 56 and suffer from CRS for long.. I've had my MP40 since March, got over 1,000 rds through her.. flawless, shoots exactly where I point her... if ya know what I mean. Havin a "blast" with her. My wife bought the 9Compact for her carry, she's workin it, likes her MP15-22 so much it's hard for her to play with the MP9c... We are both pretty much new to guns the last few months, even though our family members were heavy gun people.. hey, we're makin up for lost rounds..
    Jack C.
    M&P9c
    M&P45fs
    M&P15-ORC
    M&P15-22
    PC945 compact
    etc,etc,etc....

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Congrats on the new M&P. =) They look like pretty good guns from what I've seen. ^^

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Talon
    Congrats on the new M&P. =) They look like pretty good guns from what I've seen. ^^
    Thanks, yes, I can tell you.. they are awsome... just got back from the range with the wife... what a partner!!! she emails me this morning from work.. "she also just got her LTC" we are both newbies, asks me if I want to go to the range for date nite.. we do dinner and whatever every thursday.. so I go down to Riverview for some ammo for the new 45 and a few targets at lunch time... I won't tell what I did while down there.. just that, is there a gunsaholic annonymous? OK so we go to the range tonite and blast 450 rounds, she does almost 300 through her M&P15-22 and her M&P9c for about 25.. I run almost 100 rounds through the new M&P45, it was flawless, absolutely beautiful gun. Nice kick, nice patterns, it hit the target exactly where I aimed.. if ya know what I mean. I did my usual support myself on the bench in front of me and had about 2-3" spread for a few shots.. otherwise I kept them in about a 10" circle at 25-30 yards. So gun was really nice, but the trigger gots to get worked if I'm going to shoot this gun much. In Mass we have to have a 10LB pull out of the box. I about got a blister on my trigger finger, I had to stop shooting because of it. The good new is I ordered the trigger upgrade kits from Apex Tactical last nite for both the 9c and the 45. I put the sear from Apex in my M&P40 and it's perfect. Anybody want some great and easy to do yourself trigger work, get the Apex Tactical parts.. so I think that covers my assessment of the new gun... she's awsome.... next comes the PC945... 5" or 3.5"... coming soon.
    Jack C.
    M&P9c
    M&P45fs
    M&P15-ORC
    M&P15-22
    PC945 compact
    etc,etc,etc....

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time, and the date at the range sounds pretty awesome as well. :P If I'm not mistaken, the M&P15-22 is a 22 caliber rifle. 22's usually are really fun to shoot, as are pistols. Myself, i prefer the 9mm caliber in pistol's, but i keep an open mind with bigger calibers as well. ^^ Also, i know what you mean about the trigger pull. I have a Sigma 9VE, and it also has a long trigger pull, but i got used to it, and think the world so to say of the Sigma. About the second time at the range i was getting really comfortable with it, but i do know what you mean about it being hard on the hands at first. Glad to hear you got custom parts for it though, and i hope you have even more fun at the range with it next time. =) The target hits sound awesome as well, and very accurate. Maybe sometime down the road you could post some pictures of them. Although it's totally up to you. ^_^ I know with my Sigma, around the second time at the range when i was getting comfortable with it the accuracy improved as well, if I'm not mistaken. I'll definitely look at the M&P's closer, next time I'm at the gun store. ^^

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

I can't figure out how to put up a pic... anyone..
    Jack C.
    M&P9c
    M&P45fs
    M&P15-ORC
    M&P15-22
    PC945 compact
    etc,etc,etc....

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

You have to upload them to a image hosting site like photobucket first, then copy the image link into a forum post. Like for example:

Here's what the link code should look like, and a link to photobucket. I hope this helps. =)

[*IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb164/m38930/Picture7.jpg[*/IMG] Except without the "*".

http://photobucket.com/

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

does this work, a pic of my second time shooting a hand gun , my M&P40
    Jack C.
    M&P9c
    M&P45fs
    M&P15-ORC
    M&P15-22
    PC945 compact
    etc,etc,etc....

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

I'll get to the range this weekend and do a target with the 45 if my trigger finger feels better...
    Jack C.
    M&P9c
    M&P45fs
    M&P15-ORC
    M&P15-22
    PC945 compact
    etc,etc,etc....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links