• 1 Post By potmetal
  • 1 Post By Abby'sDad
  • 1 Post By Deet8203

Thread: 2.0 compact

Member #
    Liked
    306 times

2.0 compact

I picked up a gun I've been interested in for awhile now. A 2.0 Compact M&P in 9mm. I had one of the original compacts but I really like the new ones. I like the size, more like a Glock 19 or the SD9. I love the SD9 as a range gun, but the M&P is a much nicer gun.
    It's used, but not much. It was bought new at the shop I got it from, the original owner traded it in because he wanted something smaller. I got everything you'd get in a new gun at a used price.
    Show us old folks some respect. We got through high school and college without Google!

Member #
    Liked
    1113 times
    How does she shoot? I have a friend who might want to give one a try but she's really not ready for much perceived recoil. She loves her S&W .22 compact and does well so far with my .380 Shield EZ.

Member #
    Liked
    306 times
    I just got it today and we've been too busy to get to the range. It might rain tomorrow so it may be a few days before I can take it for a spin. I'll do a range report when I can.
    ShooterGranny likes this.
    Show us old folks some respect. We got through high school and college without Google!

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    13940 times
    I like mine so much my G19 will be going away. The interchangeable backstraps so i could make it fit my hand better was the key.
    ShooterGranny likes this.
    “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I love the 2.0 Compact. Its size is perfect for carrying, the sights are nice and the trigger is so much nicer than the original. It doesn't recoil at all to me, but I am used to shooting all types of guns. It handles all types of ammo and groups well for a mid priced gun. This is a great first gun and should last a lifetime.
    potmetal likes this.

Links