M&P trigger really sucks/any help?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: M&P trigger really sucks/any help?

Member #
    Liked
    18485 times
    Guess my Kimber spoiled me. All it needed was a new leaf spring. Have the trigger pull down to 2 pounds and smooth as a baby's butt. Too bad it was so dang expensive.
    Thewelshm likes this.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Liked
    11844 times
    If the trigger was that bad WHY ?? did you buy it. !!!! Just had to ask !!
    Injunbro likes this.
    TO Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth.

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
    Guess my Kimber spoiled me. All it needed was a new leaf spring. Have the trigger pull down to 2 pounds and smooth as a baby's butt. Too bad it was so dang expensive.
    Good Gracious. The LAST thing I want is a 2 pound trigger pull on my EDC. Everybody's different, I suppose.
    Charlie Co. 101st Assault Helicopter Battalion (Wings of the Eagle), 101st Airborne Division (Airmobile)
    Phu Bai, Vietnam 1971-72

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    6546 times
    If you can't sell it I can adopt it and give it a good home

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    S&W won’t fix it; mine went back twice. Apex is the only answer. I have been carrying Smith & Wesson for over 40 years and their quality and customer service has always been great. But the last go around wasn’t good. I own several M&P pistols and rifles. My pistol triggers were never anything to brag about, but I didn’t think they were as bad as most portrayed them. Then I bought a CORE Performance Center for a target gun. Like yours, this one was really terrible. If it was ever in the Performance Center it was just sitting on a cart passing through.

I emailed them when I got it and they told me to send it in. I got it back, they had done nothing to it and said it was okay. I took the time to write a letter to the President and Firearms Director at S&W. A got a call from customer service and the guy told me had just left the Directors office and was told to fix the problem. I sent it in again. Again it came back stating no problems were found. The Customer Service guy wanted to show me who was really running the show; and he did.

I bought an Apex trigger and installed it. I still buy S&W products and just bought another M&P. But I know their CS is no longer what it once was.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links