Model 29-2 Found Today in Wickenburg
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Model 29-2 Found Today in Wickenburg

Member #
    Liked
    3242 times
    Nice looking revolver, except those grip things. A nice pair of wood stocks or antler will dress it up!

I had one similar to that a couple of decades ago. Until I decided I preferred the ACP revolvers.

Kevin
    Oldgungeezer likes this.
    Knowledge should be shared and not hoarded.

www.NoonSharpening.com

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    10219 times
    Great catch Bill. Good seeing you guys at the show and lunch was superb. I'll post my Wickenburg find later this week when i get a scope on it.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. Here's my old shooter grade Model 29....
    Name:  Model 29.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  790.0 KB
    Last edited by Leo918; 10-20-2019 at 07:45 AM.
    Leo @ Death Valley - S&WCA #2364

Member #
    Liked
    862 times
    Great find! I really like the way a 4" barreled M29 balances in my hands. Many years ago I had a M29-2 that I bought new in 1980. Unfortunately I sold it off in a moment of stupidity and immediately regretted it. Fast forward a couple more years and I found a four screw M29 no dash in a LGS and snatched it up. Since then I have carried it on many a hike and hunting trip. Somehow I was smart enough to save the original Cokes that came with it and put on a set of Pachmayrs for my forays into the woods. I kind of semi retired it a few years ago and dug out the Cokes and reinstalled them. Now it lives a pampered life with just a few trips to the range now and then.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    60998 times
    Great find Geez as she will keep the other 44s company. Those grips as you said are perfect for shooting and she can always "dress up" for show.
    StangMan, Oldgungeezer and Leo918 like this.
    Regards,
    Rodney

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

Thomas Paine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links