Smith And Wesson Forums banner

19-4 Price Check

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Bob K 
#1 ·
I'm wondering about the value of a blued, 4 inch, 19-4 with proper wooden grips and the (?) combat trigger and hammer.

It has, of course, adjustable sights and is pinned and recessed and has the box and tools.

To my untrained eye it is 100 percent, though I expect a trained rater wouldn't think so.

Thanks in advance for the help...

#4 ·
I think in this "Day and Age", $425 for a 99-100% condition 19-4 with the box and tools would be an EXCEPTIONAL "Bargain". I'd expect to pay $50-125 MORE than that, IF I was looking for one...HTH....mikey357

#5 ·
I think if you find a clean 19-4, box, etc...you are going to be looking at $500-600 or more..they are not as easy to find in nice condition as many people think. I live in AZ, land of firearms, and the ones I see go for good money$$! Many people relate a one time find that they got a good deal $$ on...Today, the info is readily available for pricing....so unless that person does not care, hates firearms, or is just "stupid"...the chance of finding "cheap" deals is remote..IMHO...

#6 ·
I have one, $700 in Florida often.. (Blue)

thewelshm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.