S&W nickel 32 with 6” barrel
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: S&W nickel 32 with 6” barrel

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Thanks for the replies! The box that I’ve had for 15 years or so has a price of 26.00 still on it. Won’t be getting any ammo for that price any more! I’ll get a box or 2 to keep, however. Time is coming when we won’t be able to find it. I have a Winchester that takes 32-40. That caliber is not in stores anymore.

Member #
    Liked
    651 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotding View Post
    I have a Winchester that takes 32-40. That caliber is not in stores anymore.
    New cases are still produced from time to time, in batches, that sell out quickly when the word gets around. You have to keep checking the major reloading suppliers to find them, or sites like the Winchester forum.

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Adirondacker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotding View Post
    I have a Winchester that takes 32-40. That caliber is not in stores anymore.
    New cases are still produced from time to time, in batches, that sell out quickly when the word gets around. You have to keep checking the major reloading suppliers to find them, or sites like the Winchester forum.
    Thanks. I did get 1box of 20 special made. Haven’t shot any of them yet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links