Python Update Part Deux
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Python Update Part Deux

Member #
    Liked
    10473 times
    Good shooting CB. My only concern about the new Python is that the gun shop doesn't know when they'll get some in. The first four incher is mine.

COME TAKE IT.
    To friends , I'm "Thud". Proud Supporter of Buckeye Firearms Assn.

Member #
    Liked
    8770 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcope822 View Post
    Good shooting CB. My only concern about the new Python is that the gun shop doesn't know when they'll get some in. The first four incher is mine.
    Yea...I want a 4" myself now. It's a "fetish" for me.
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    John 3:16 (NKJV)

Member #
    Liked
    8770 times
    Just to keep everyone update. Another 100 rounds of P+ 38 reloads in 357 cases. No problems of any kind. Not only that but I am starting to enjoy this gun more than any other I've ever owned, and I've owned a bunch. I don't know the last centerfire gun I've fired 700 rounds through. I know that's not a lot of most people, but it's unusual for me. It is just a joy to shoot. The more I shoot it, the better I shoot it. And I'm shooting it almost entirely D/A now. The D/A trigger is so smooth that I just don't see any reason not to. I must have gotten "into a groove" yesterday. The last 50 rounds or so, I spent watching the white 10/X ring on the target getting smaller and smaller.

But most importantly, I'm starting to enjoy shooting again. I had gotten bored with it. Since I got this Python, I've gone at least once a week. I get up early enough on Saturday to be there when they open the door, so I can beat the weekend crowd. My wife used to use a walker, but doesn't need it much anymore, so I've hijacked it to use as a carry buggy, and a place to rest my old back when I get tired. Then I can rest up for a minute while I unload, put the spent brass up, and reload again.

Now I gotta get busy and clean this thing up.
    bruce, Injunbro, Rcope822 and 1 others like this.
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    John 3:16 (NKJV)

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    10473 times
    Nice update CB. If the Python recharges your enjoyment of shooting , money well spent I'd say.
    CajunBass likes this.

COME TAKE IT.
    To friends , I'm "Thud". Proud Supporter of Buckeye Firearms Assn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links