Model 28 Speedloaders
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Model 28 Speedloaders

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    852 times
    Don’t use/need speed-loaders for my Mod 28, but I agree with jonesy. If I was going to alter a cylinder for speed-loaders, I’d get a second cylinder and keep my original, if it’s numbered to the gun. Hank

Member #
    Liked
    3249 times
    I competed for a decade using HKS loaders. Had a tray that arranged the cartridges and the loader would slip over them. I would load up between strings. We all used them. And we had good split times even with the full WC bullets we preferred.

Kevin
    Last edited by StrawHat; 08-26-2019 at 06:31 AM.
    Knowledge should be shared and not hoarded.

www.NoonSharpening.com

Member #
    Liked
    8331 times
    I didn't know anybody but HKS still made speedloaders.

I just thought of it. I shot an IPSC match (local club) years ago with a revolver. I know we had to do a reload, probably more than one, but I'll be darned if I remember how I did the reload. It was my first ever match, so I doubt I went out of my way for anything fancy, so I must have used HKS speedloaders. Or maybe even Speed-Strips. I know I didn't reload from a pocket. I'd still be there.

It was a long time ago.
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    John 3:16 (NKJV)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links