Smith And Wesson Forums banner

New Gun Store

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Injunbro 
#1 ·
It seems like all too often we don't have good news but there's a new gun store in Vail, AZ I highly recommend. Trail Boss Guns & Gear in Vail, AZ is a great place to buy. I have no horse in this race & no connection to the store. No pressure but good, friendly, helpful folks there. The prices are about $50 below their competition including the store of the same name in Sierra Vista, AZ. Ammo is about 40% lower than other stores. Maybe it's partly because Vail is small enough you could throw a rock from one end of town to the other & no city sales tax but prices are very reasonable. Service is great, I had trouble w/ a new Glock I bought there (discussed in another thread) & the owner offered to either replace it or trade the same value for other products (wife got a Ruger & ammo) no problem & apologized 3 times for selling inferior products.

#3 ·
Thanks for the heads up . Should not be hard to find in Vail .
How come Willcox sucks so bad for gun stores ? Just seems wrong. Otta be a Rex Allen gun store or something.
That whole area is underserved gun wise but I guess that saves you money in the long run.

Reactions: Injunbro
#4 ·
How come Willcox sucks so bad for gun stores ? Just seems wrong. Otta be a Rex Allen gun store or something.
That whole area is underserved gun wise but I guess that saves you money in the long run.

For 1 thing the city tax in Willcox is ridiculously high & all business is squelched.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.