NY State bill to require liability insurance as a condition of gun ownership
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: NY State bill to require liability insurance as a condition of gun ownership

Member #
    Liked
    2099 times

NY State bill to require liability insurance as a condition of gun ownership

"No people in the world ever did achieve their freedom by goody-goody talk and moral suasion: it being immutable law that all revolutions that will succeed must being in blood, whatever may answer afterward."
    Mark Twain

Member #
    Liked
    3888 times
    That's a crying shame. Again I feel sorry for what yous upstate-rs have to put up with, thanks to people like the (D-Brooklyn).
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
    "The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned."
    Pennsylvania Constitution; article 1 section 21
    Be Blessed, spud.308

Member #
    Liked
    8151 times
    Is this something that is already passed? How can they get away with that? If that is not infringement what the ---- is???
    "I love the freedoms we got in this country, I appreciate your freedom to burn your flag if you want to, but I really appreciate my right to bear arms so I can shoot you if you try to burn mine!" -Johnny Cash

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3888 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 71Chevrolet View Post
    Is this something that is already passed? How can they get away with that? If that is not infringement what the ---- is???
    No 71C, just 'introduced' Bet the insurance companies love it though. What do ya think the Mayhem guy commercial will be like?
    hd54me, DocZeus and 71Chevrolet like this.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
    "The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned."
    Pennsylvania Constitution; article 1 section 21
    Be Blessed, spud.308

Member #
    Wet Side of the Mountains - Washington State
    Liked
    5618 times
    Oh No!! All I got was

502 Bad Gateway

from the link

Maybe it got redacted. One can always hope. Goes right along with the Chicago head cop....another maroooooooon.
    "Lord I'm not askin' to go right now but, if you call me now, I pray my remains may be found in a pile of hot brass surrounded by my dead enemies!"

"What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others."

Retired Military: 1963-1967 U.S. Navy 1971-1987 U.S. Air Force

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    18232 times
    Scumbag communist politicians. We need to fund the opposition of these people.
    DocZeus and swodski like this.

Member #
    Liked
    7071 times
    Much Ado About Nothing.....

The court cases in New York (and ANYWHERE ELSE this kind of crap actually passes a legislature) are gonna STACK UP TO THE SKY when the dust settles, and as such, it will be unenforceable for a LONG time, as it winds it's way ALL the way to the SCOTUS.....Some of this "legislation" will make D.C. vs. Heller a mere footnote in legal precedent......Injunctions WILL be granted, until a final, legal resolution will be determined.....

Most of these proposed "laws" are so BLATANTLY unconstitutional (and NOT just on technicality, but on core principles itself), it's almost astounding, how they ever got out of committee.....Also makes one wonder, if most politicians are LAWYERS, just how COMPETENT they are/were when they practice(d) law.....

For those of you who have never had to deal with a lawyer, I suggest you watch the movie "The Devil's Advocate"....It illustrates PERFECTLY, how they have their greedy little hands in EVERYTHING, and MOST ALL bad things in this country for the last 200+ years (Tort Law, Government-mandated Insurance policies, heinous criminals walking the street, etc.) can be DIRECTLY attributed to them, and their interests/handlers.....

Question: What's the difference between a Lawyer and a Mud Carp?
    Answer: One is a scum-sucking bottom-feeder, that contributes nothing good to the food chain....The other, is a Fish.

Question: What do you call a Lawyer with an I.Q. of 50?
    Answer: Senator.

Question: What do you call a Lawyer that's gone bad?
    Answer: Your Honor.

Question: Why won't Sharks attack Lawyers?
    Answer: Professional Courtesy.

Question: What do you call a Lawyer that DOESN'T chase Ambulances?
    Answer: Retired.

Question: What's the difference between a Dead Lawyer in the road, and a Dead Skunk in the road?
    Answer: There are skid marks in front of the Skunk.....

DocZeus
    AKA
    The "I HATES Me Some Shysters" One....
    Last edited by DocZeus; 02-19-2013 at 07:24 AM.
    RDLouks, swodski, NWDave and 4 others like this.
    NRA Member.....SWCA Member.....Semi-Retired, But Not Dead Yet.....

Member #
    Liked
    1258 times
    New Yorkers deserve what they get..You have no one to blame but themselves...you people laid down and let these idiots to remain in those positions for way to long...Your only option now is to recall all those morons and get real common sense politicians in there before they bankrupt your state..
    DocZeus and swodski like this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    Are you sure this isn't an NRA advertising program:

Benefits of Membership - NRA
    Benefits of Membership
    The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance ...

Member #
    Liked
    210 times
    They talked about this on Fox News this morning. The guy said the policy would cost somewhere between $2000-$3000 a year. But he said the problem would be finding a company that would even offer the policy; thus making it difficult to legally own a gun in NY.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links