Thread: Joe Biden and the 2nd amendment

Member #
    Liked
    21 times

Joe Biden and the 2nd amendment

Member #
    Liked
    18092 times
    Biden is a NAZI elitist of the NWO........WE will be disarmed while HE will enjoy guns and armed guards
    lawdog likes this.
    “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    1793 times
    First step he takes, as leading candidate for his party, is to alienate 45% of the voters. (gun owners) Now, he has to get a MAJORITY, out of the 55% of the people that remain. Something tells me that more than 5%
    of registered voters from that group find him either corrupt, creepy, myopically stupid, or, all three . . .
    Injunbro, ETF, Mister Dave and 3 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    598 times
    Don’t forget to add “senile” to the list. The more I hear from ol’ creepy joe, the more convinced I am that he hasn’t got a snowball’s chance in hell of winning the upcoming election.

ETF
    Member #
    Liked
    828 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrah View Post
    First step he takes, as leading candidate for his party, is to alienate 45% of the voters. (gun owners) Now, he has to get a MAJORITY, out of the 55% of the people that remain. Something tells me that more than 5%
    of registered voters from that group find him either corrupt, creepy, myopically stupid, or, all three . . .
    I don't know if I could have spent all day working on a reply, researching all the facts, investigating all info out there and come up with a better response. Thank you.
    Higtoo likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    5527 times
    Overwhelming stupidity should come with compensation. At the very least I want my 5 minutes back.
    bluecar likes this.
    Member GOA, NRA, SAF & Illinois State Rifle Association

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    42467 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoctor View Post
    Don’t forget to add “senile” to the list. The more I hear from ol’ creepy joe, the more convinced I am that he hasn’t got a snowball’s chance in hell of winning the upcoming election.
    I often wonder who the hell thought Joe is a winning ticket? I get the let's defeat Crazy Bernie/Stupid Bernie, but...
    Cum Deo et victricibus armis

Member #
    Liked
    8625 times
    Just because Joe was there and signed the Constitution doesn't mean that he can ignore parts of it.
    3DFORMULA and bluecar like this.

Member #
    Liked
    5170 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyZXZ View Post
    I often wonder who the hell thought Joe is a winning ticket? I get the let's defeat Crazy Bernie/Stupid Bernie, but...
    I believe the demo "handlers" will place their pick as vp. joe gets something wrong with him and the vp(their choice) gets the job.........Just like this flu bug. Big hoopla over nothing. Happens every year.

Member #
    Liked
    478 times
    I still believe he's little more than a placeholder for Hillary. Think about it. Except for Sanders, the field has been cleared of all comers. Biden will keep making semi-lucid appearances until just before the convention, then 'mounting medical issues' will 'force' the DNC to find a last minute replacement for him that ISN'T Breadline Bernie. Hillary will descend from the clouds, and 'reluctantly' accept nomination, 'for the good of the party in desperate times'....I still believe things were set up like this to keep Hillary from having to endure the campaign trail for as long as possible. In the meantime, she gets a makeover, and dried up off the Chardonnay. They roll her out as fresh as they can make her, and hopefully avoid another 'thrown in the van like a sack of potatoes' moment like in 2016. Democrats are insane, but insane doesn't mean stupid. they HAVE to know Sleep Joe doesn't stand a chance. Trump's getting larger vote counts then Joe is in the primaries, and Trump has no challengers. And there's no other reason to explain why Biden, at this late date, has yet to name a VP for the ticket.

Seriously, does it sound that far-fetched?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links